Nintendo Wii U GamePad Feature’s
Wii U GamePad is officially a controller comprised of tablet screen usually designed for playing video games with a controller. Wii U was launched in Japan on Nov18. It functions on the TV screen and can be used as remote. It can be played without switching the T.V on. Nintendo has a resistive touchscreen which doesn’t need multi touch. It can be optimized via single touch. It does not require stylus instead the players can simply use fingers and keyboard.Wii U supports two games pads at a same time with a frame rate limit of 30 fps.
Wii U uses somewhat integrated technologies like sensors, dual analog sticks, touch screen, NFC chip, and much more. It comes with a built in rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged through USB cable at the front of Wii Console.Wii U is a wireless touchscreen tablet which not only let players use a touch interface but aslo thumb sticks to control their games, it will allow players a second, unique view of the game that is playing out on the television.
Nintendo Wii U GamePad Feature’s
- 6.2 inch touch screen with 854 x 480 resolution with stylus support
- Dual analog sticks
- Infrared sensors, acceleration and gyroscope
- Wii U NFC chip
- Built-in 1.3 MP camera, headphone jack and on-board microphone
- On-board digital keyboard to write messages, send notes, and more
- Connects via Bluetooth to the main console
Nintendo Wii U Gamepad Clits(Buttons)
- Dual analog sticks (clickable)
- D-pad + A, B, and X, Y buttons
- Left and right side bumpers and trigger buttons
- Home, Select, Start and Power buttons.
There are multiple games that can be played on Wii U Game pad like Little Inferno,New Super Mario,Bros.U,Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Scribblenauts Unlimited. Nintendo Land and Rabbis Land can be played with Wii U Gamepad screen. Even when the T.V is switched off a number of games can be played .The off T.V play features are
- Assassin’s Creed III
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
- Ben 10 Omniverse
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Darksiders 2
- FIFA 13
- Just Dance 4
- Little Inferno
- Madden 13
- Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
- Mass Effect 3
- Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition
- Nano Assault Neo
- NBA 2K13
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
- Nintendo Land
- Rabbids Land
- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- Skylanders Giants
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
- Trine 2: Director’s Cut
- Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
- Toki Tori 2
- Tank! Tank! Tank!
Nintendo Wii U features a built-in touchscreen which provides additional information to players, such as stats, maps, inventory, and more. The Wii U controller includes flash memory used in games and tablet software.
Nintendo Wii U GamePad Specification’s
- 6.2″ inch touchscreen, WVGA resolution (854 x 480 pixels), 16:9 aspect ratio
- Regular button control layout on the side of the controller, with two analog circle pads
- Speakers (left and right)
- Infrared sensor
- NFC and Bluetooth support
- Stylus/pen support
- Headphone jack + volume slider
- Compatible with 3DS as a controller
- Uses Wii U sensor bar to track and determine 3D position
- Sensors: Accelerometer,Gryoscope
- Controls: D-Pad, Shoulder buttons, Stylus
- Wirelss connectivity
- Proprietary battery quoted with usage time upto 5hrs
Nintendo Wii U GamePad NFC chip
Near Feild Communications chip allows to communicate with other devices which have an NFC chip.
Nintendo Wii U GamePad Stylus/pen Support
It is a small simple plastic pen and is used to draw and write on controller. Nintendo is featured with drawing application thereby players could draw Nintendo characters and can share them to online. Players are also allowed to use their fingers for touch user interface.
Nintendo Wii U GamePad Battery
Battery is not removable. Nintndo has a built in rechargeable battery. It can be used for several hours . A USB cable is used to charge the battery which connects to USB ports present at the front of Wii U console. Wii U is powered with Lithium-ion battery .
Nintendo Wii U GamePad Wii U apps
Besides providing games Wii U aslo supports Wii U apps like small downloadable games such as chess and backgammon that can be played wih thew controller alone.
Nintendo Wii U GamePad Accessories
Wiimote, nunchucks, Wii Classic Controller, and the Wii Balance Board are the basic apps. The Wii U supports Wii U Zapper accessory and that can be used by the first person shooters and action games.
Nintendo Wii U GamePad Deluxe Set Price in US: $349.99
Nintendo Wii U GamePad Basic Set Price in US: $299.99
- Deluxe Set - $349.99,Basic Set - $299.99