Keep Your health with coffee
Do you like coffee? Coffee may taste good and get you going in the morning, but your cup of coffee contains a bunch of benefits for health and well-being.
A few years ago coffee was supposed to be the thing to avoid as a health risk. Later, it was touted as a health benefit. Did you know that besides its invigorating aroma, reviving taste and distinctive flavour, coffee has many benefits in helping as a natural preventative maintenance agent.
Some exciting facts you might not know about coffee:
- Coffee is actually one of the healthiest beverages billions of people consume regularly.
- Coffee containing with bitter orange, hydroxycitric acid, and chromium can encourage an increase up to 30% in metabolic rate.
- Coffee with exercise when taking 300mg averages a 20% increase in energy and fatigue while burning fat increased 107% greater than without caffeine.
- Caffeine in coffee keeps our brains alert and receptive of new information.
- Regular consumption of coffee decreases the risk of type II diabetes and many other health risks.
Top Reasons to Keep Drinking Coffee
– Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia risk are reduced. There were studies done with light to moderate drinkers, and the results were those that drank coffee moderately which were about 3 to 4 cups a day had a significantly less chance to get Alzheimer or Dementia.
– Strokes and ischemic and subarachnoid hemorrhages has been researched to be lowered than those that do not drink coffee, the reduction is about 15 to 16 percent. The antioxidants from coffee is said to shield or provide protection to the brain’s blood vessel from certain cholesterol and preventing the person to develop blood clot in the brain. Although hemorrhagic strokes did not reduce with any amount of coffee consumed.
– Heart diseases and cardiovascular diseases are reduced by about 23 percent when drinking about 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day. Although the caffeine increases the blood pressure it did not post any risk of increasing cardiovascular diseases. Coffee is suppose to help with endurance and also helps block out pain. Whether for exercises or video games, caffeine has proven its worth .Those that drink coffee regularly may need more as they will most likely burn out before those that do not normally drink.
– Diabetes, Coffee drinking has the potential to protect against the development of type 2 diabetes. A prospective study as part of the US Nurses Health Study found that moderate consumption of both caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee may lower the risk of type 2 diabetes in younger and middle aged women.
– Kidney stones. Coffee consumption lowers the risk of kidney stones formation. Coffee increases the urine volume, preventing the crystallization of calcium oxalate, the most common component of kidney stones.
– Improved mental performance. Caffeine in coffee is a well-known stimulant. Coffee promotes alertness, attention and wakefulness. The cup of coffee can also increase information processing.
– Liver cancer and cirrhosis, one of the products of caffeine is praxanthine, has been able to slow the growth of cell tissues in liver cancer, alcohol cirrhosis, and liver fibrosis.
Disadvantages: Following are the demerits of drinking coffee
-Coffee when consumed in excess can be addictive, stimulate, and a mood charger.
-A large amount of coffee or caffeine consumed all at once can have a negative affect on blood sugar levels that influences fat burning that could change into storing fat.
-Too much coffee over time can stain your teeth.
-Coffee may have its benefits but if it’s drank while smoking, it will cancel out the benefits
-With so many benefits of coffee for health and weight loss it is hard to be worried about the few disadvantages .